Our privileged location allows us to have several nearby places to visit and we list them below to facilitate your decision of where to stay in Valle de Guadalupe.
5 Minute Walk
Places that are within the private subdivision where we are located and that can be reached walking:
• 3 recognized wineries in the region.
• 5 restaurants with excellent cuisine from the region, 3 of them have a children's area.
10 Minutes or less by car
• 8 restaurants that are known for their excellent breakfasts including the famous Doña Estela's Kitchen.
• 20 restaurants with renowned national and international cuisine including Villa Torél (19th place on the World's 50 Best Latin America list) and Lunario (54th place on the same list); Some of these also have an area for children, such as the very famous Finca Altozano.
• 20 wineries and vineyards whose wines have been awarded internationally in various festivals and competitions such as the Concours Mondial de Bruxelles, some of the wineries are: Roganto, Hilo Negro, Santo Tomás, etc.
• 10 very good bars in case you don't just come to drink wine and are looking for accommodation near where you will find guaranteed fun; including Casa Frida, Bakus, Justina, etc.
• 3 very well-equipped convenience stores where you can buy almost any item you need.
• 8 Padel Tennis courts that can be reserved well in advance so you can secure your place.
• 1 gas station.
15 Minutes or less by car
• More than 40 restaurants with renowned national and international cuisine Fauna (5th place on the World's 50 Best Latin America list and listed this year as the best restaurant in Mexico) and Animalón (53rd place on the same list); some of these also have a children's area.
• More than 70 wineries and vineyards whose wines have been awarded internationally in various festivals and competitions such as the Concours Mondial de Bruxelles, some of the wineries are: Bruma, El Cielo, Monte Xanic, Domeq, etc.
• 5 local breweries with great craft beer options.
• 1 very nice zoo if you are looking for an attraction to entertain the kids.